Hi I’m Tanya
I have training and experience in creative production, writing, teaching, digital literacy, project managing, and writing for publication online along with proof reading and copy editing.
When it comes to technology – if it has a menu system then I can help you learn how to use it. My background is in interactive media, my skills range from foundational skill establishment for challenged learners through to teaching advanced learners.
I have worked for many years in adult education through the Learn Local* network as a trainer of adult learners and peers, as a course creator, content developer and facilitator in the areas of digital literacy, creative writing, job skills, partnership programs and contributing to industry standardisation.
*Learn Local is registered and funded by the Victorian Government via the Adult, Community and Further Education (ACFE) Board.
Below I have listed some of what I do and have done.
- Digital Literacy trainer from beginner to advanced
- Intel Learn Easy Steps master trainer for digital literacy resources
- Masterclass video for digital literacy at CAE/BHIG Melbourne
- WordPress.com website consultancy and training provider
- Mobile phone and device course creation and delivery for groups and individuals
- Device management and navigation
- Staff training for system upgrade and management
- Advanced skills for virtual machine navigation and management
- Design and deliver product training: MS, Google, open source
- Develop content in consultation with clients for integration of online tools
- Identify transferrable skillsets for application of learning into the future
- Create content for foundational learning of user interface design navigation
- Instruct blockchain basics for clients of all levels of learning
- Consultation for individuals and groups to establish cryptocurrency basics
- Facilitation service for learning cryptocurrency exchange features and functions
- Consultancy for establishment of cryptocurrency account including KYC requirements
- Private individuals and businesses with diverse digital literacy needs in the fast changing world of the information age
- Community centres including the Learn Local network facilitating Preaccredited training delivery and content creation for adult learners
- TAFE institutes, including Victoria and Queensland, for delivery of content, training, course and content development, and integrated industry training with stakeholders
- ALNPP development of content and delivery for industry standardization within the sector
Contact me for an up to 15-minute free chat about your project and learning needs.